A renowned partnership, Comme des Garçons PLAY x Converse applies the Japanese label's signature whimsical graphics to the celebrated footwear brand’s iconic Chuck Taylor 1970s sneakers.
Comme des Garçons PLAY x Converse's cream canvas Chuck Taylor 1970s sneakers are accented with a tonal rubber cap toe. These popular low-tops showcase the avant-garde ready-to-wear brand’s wraparound signature heart-and-eyes motif, a well-known emblem designed by New York artist Filip Pagowski.
- A collaboration between Comme des Garçons PLAY and Converse.
- 1.5"/40mm midsole (approximately).
- Rubber cap toe. Black webbed fabric trim at counter.
- Raised logo at glossed midsole.
- Off-white flat laces. Polished silvertone grommets.
- Lace-up style.
- Vulcanized rubber sole.
- Available in Milk (cream).
Comme des Garçons PLAY Women's Chuck Taylor 1970s Sneakers Style. UPIJ425294903849 C0zmfTpU