A pioneer of lightweight tailoring, Italian label Boglioli creates suits and sportcoats with a soft construction for a natural look.
Boglioli’s tan "K Suit" is handcrafted of wool-cotton twill appropriate for year-round wear. Made in Italy, it features a two-button closure, unpadded shoulders, and a slim fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm with a 39.5”/100cm chest circumference and wearing a size 40.
- Jacket. Slim fit. Two-button closure. Side vents.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Pick-stitching.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Besom front pockets. Tailor-ready sleeves.
- 28.75" center back length (approximately). Drop 6.
- Lined sleeves. Two pockets at interior.
- Trousers. Flat front. Extended-tab waistband with notched back. Belt loops. Belt prong keeper loop. Pick-stitching.
- Side on-seam pockets. Besom back pockets.
- 10.5" rise, 30.5" inseam, 14.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Jigger button. Hook-and-bar and button closure.
- Creased legs. Lined to knee.
- Available in Tan.
- 60% wool, 40% cotton. Lining 1: 50% cupro, 50% viscose. Lining 2: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Boglioli "K Suit" Wool-Cotton Two-Button Suit Style. DNPC001351173268 XDhusOjI